Here at Essential Beauty I offer a wide variety of services, all of which are conducted by trained professionals in a calm and private environment.
Other services we provide not listed on the price list are:
- We accept cards and cash but unfortunately no cheques sorry!
- If you wish to send payment via Internet Banking please let us know in advance before your appointment is due for arrangements.
- Gift wrapping and Gift Boxes available
- Senior Citizens Discount everyday, available on certain treatments
- Gift Vouchers-for treatments, products and perfume creation
- Wish list service can be set up for you or your partner to be either a reminder or so that the other person knows what you would like to receive
- Treatment plans can be prepared for you individually tailored to your needs
- Private Detox Plan tutoring is available for serious detoxer
- After care advise slips are free and are given as important advise for your care and to continue a positive outcome to your treatment. Please follow these recommendations, they are for your benefit thank you
- After care products are available for clients to continue at home
- A selection of drinks are offered- temporarily postponed during covid 19- you are welcome to bring your own.
- Essential Beauty own fragrances are available and ready prepared
- For pedicures please bring your open toed shoes to your appointment to give your polish longer to dry. Removal of old polish prior to arriving to your appointment means that we can spend more time in your treatment focusing on what you need i.e extra cuticle work, more massage!
- Offers are available
- Plan your escape for a moments peace and relaxing with spa ritual treatments
- Honeymoon and Anniversary Couples treats available
- Little Miss treatments for up to 12 years old
- Loyalty and membership scheme available
- Savers Card available to save each visit for your products or treatments. You can budget for your items at what ever you feel you would like to save from £1
- Treatment timings are for guidance only and are approximate. Please make your therapist know if you need to leave by a certain time. Unfortunately we can not reduce the price to reflect this as we have allocated the correct time at booking. Please be aware if you arrive late, the length of the appointment will have to be shortened in consideration of the next person.
- Treatments of over £40/ packages may require at time of booking via card, a non refundable deposit to secure the bookings. Refunded if 48 hours notice given.
- Cancellation policy. Please give 24 hours notice for all cancellations. All appointments are made in good faith, but please understand that if you forget or cancel your appointment without giving me enough notice, I miss the chance to fill that appointment and my clients miss the opportunity to enjoy a treatment. So if you do need to re-arrange, I require at least 24 hours notice. Cancellations without 24 hours will be charged at 50% of the treatment(s) booked. Missed appointments will be charged at 100% You can cancel by phone, voicemail, text, email. If courses are booked in advance and appointments are missed or cancelled late, that treatment will be lost.
- Covid 19 policy reviewed please contact straight away if have covid symptons and theres no problem to cancel short notice
- Mobile phones- please keep on silent during treatments